I need to look into drugstore make-up brands that I feel need the most help and have the resources to work with the ideas I have. This is why I'm going to be looking into all the biggest brands in the drug store at the moment, so that I can come to a thorough decision. The first make-up brand that I am going to look into is L`Oreal Paris. As you know I already saw one of there stand in my local boots which I talked about on my issue page but I do think this brand would be a good one to chose as they have got a lot of products that I know to be good as well as having products that vary in type. What I mean by this is that they have mutual foundations and mascaras that all do different things which is good as I would be able to help people pick the products that are good and right for there skin type. I do think that this brand could do with a makeup reboot as they do have many other branches under L`Oreal like there skin care, hair dye, hair care ...
Comments
Post a Comment