The Packaging Target Points When designing the product packaging I want it to be for the three starter ranges, dry skin, oily skin and aged skin. This is the part of the project where I`m not trying to be the most creative with the shape of the packaging as I don't want to make really different packaging but I want to have different designs on the packaging that stands out from what Maybelline would normally do. First I had to look at what colours I wanted to use. I know that I want to use different colours for each range so that its easy to know which colour you should be using. This helps if the stand got messy and there was products in the wrong row you would know elementally because of the different colours on the box's. I have talked about this process in my journal as that's were I first planed out my ideas but I though to look up dry skin products to see what other used when being associated to try skin. I found out that most products were light green colours...
Comments
Post a Comment